- University of Western Macedonia
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Bakola & Sialvera 50100, Kozani, GreeceOffice: 107
Tel: +30 2461056655Fax: +30 24610 56601
Laboratory Website: http://meander.uowm.gr
Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 09/1986 – 03/1992 (grade: very good 8 out of 10).
PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 05/1992 – 01/1997 (grade: excellent 10 out of 10).
Field of Expertise:
- Electromagnetic Fields in Energy Systems
- Computational electromagnetics
- Eddy currents
- Applications of Non-destructive methods
- Field analysis of electrical power systems
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Electric Machines
- Electromechanical Applications
- Ch. Voulgaraki, N. Poulakis, T. Theodoulidis, "Theoretical simulations and quantitative magnetic field measurements for eddy-current testing using an HTS SQUID system", IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol.23, No.4, pp.1603012(1-12), 2013.
- R. Miorelli, Ch. Reboud, T. Theodoulidis, N. Poulakis, D. Lesselier, "Efficient modeling of ECT signals for realistic cracks in layered half-space", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol.49, No.6, pp.2886-2892, 2013.
- T. Theodoulidis, "Exact solution of Pollaczek's integral for evaluation of earth-return impedance for underground conductors", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol.54, No.4, pp.806-814, 2012.
[ Download Full CV ]